The Eco One
This extremely lightweight product is 99.6% air, and the rest is made from 100% recycled polystyrene, making it reusable. Just like “The Environmental One“, it is highly versatile and very easy to use. Its shape and size mean it is ideal for packing and protecting products, and the filling process is also very quick.
“The Eco One” is available in bags, bulk or boxes, and is shaped like a number eight with holes.
- Made from 100% recycled polystyrene, without flame retardants
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Clean, dust-free and extremely lightweight, as it’s 99.6% air
- Antistatic and odourless
- Quick and easy gap filling; but also suitable for automatic delivery systems
- Perfect protection for your products / High restoring force provides perfect padding
- Chlorine-free according to DIN 51400
|Shape||: open foamed form of an 8|
|Raw materials||: recycled polystyrene, antistatic and naturally without flame retardants|
|Thickness||: 3.0-4.5 kg/m³|
|Melting Point||: 85-105° C / auto-ignition temperature 470°|
|Packaging||: 500, 400, 250 litre PE bags, perforated|
|Disposal||: Super = reusable; Fine = disposal via plastic waste, as it can be 100% recycled; Acceptable = disposal via the residual waste, any waste incineration plant is happy to have it due to its fuel value|
Accident and fire measures
|Extinguishing agent||: water|
The additives do not contain any critical limit values as defined by the EU hazardous substances/preparation directives and are not dangerous to health. Legal information is available upon request.
The product is antistatically treated.
Interested? Request a quote: